User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reciprocation

    I really like this. It has an immense amount of detail that fits it perfectly. The length to my was perfect for this piece. I got a little confused, but ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Those 16 days

    [quote="HopeLove" We watched them bob and weave [/quote] After weave in the first part I feel like it's missing something right here. I like your form in this a lot. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Foot prints in the snow

    This poem was simple, and of course was written well I sat in class on day bored, starring outside at the snow. May I note, I had a lot on ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's Just What You Do To Me

    This poem is great! but I agree with MsMeagan about adding more emotion. It's Just What You Do To Me Its almost funny how you don’t know That the touch ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: St. Alvarez; scene one and two

    I like these scenes a-lot, but i think you need to have an extra hook. Just having the cheating,break-up, make-up kind of gets..um... boring only because it's used in many ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Dawn Reports 8

    In my opinion, this was amazing!i loved your usage of words and how you explained the "what if" matter. Many people find it difficult to state their point, without offending ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Diary Of Jane

    I love the idea and detail of this, but, in my opinion, you should try to restructure some of the sentences to avoid the constant repeated "I" *EX- in stead ...

    Jul 5, 2010


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison