User avatar

twiggers

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Inkheart. This movie was bad. Worse. Beyond worse. Worse than beyond worse. None of the actors suited the parts, it was terribly acted, and - WHAT ON EARTH DID THEY ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reilly Soar part 2

    Uhh... what is an MC?

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reilly Soar part 2

    Uhh... what is an MC?

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    That was very good. I personally like the way how it's mysterious, it makes me want to keep reading. Please, continue with this particular story, I want to read more! ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nye

    Thank you. I wrot it rather quick, and have to admit, its not my best work.

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I know! Like me... brown eyes, blondeish brown hair, maxish attitude... I'd be perfect for the part of max! Just get a cute guy to be Fang, please, not some ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowy Day

    That was great, especially for a beginer piece. You have potential in poems, and to get a better grasp on 'em check out someone elses work, thats what i did, ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowy Day

    That was great, especially for a beginer piece. You have potential in poems, and to get a better grasp on 'em check out someone elses work, thats what i did, ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I'm going to avoid the maximum ride movies like the plauge.

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Out of Love

    Thank you, Dannielle. I have felt this way many times before, but not so much now. I hope that this feeling will never come to pass anyone else, but yet ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    This sounds like my kinda book. I will post more later for critiquing purposes, hasta lavista peeps.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Opening Night

    That was great, especilly if you are new to the concept, but f.y.I, I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be 4 lines per stanza...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Out of Love

    Thank you. I've read it through, and the you gets kinda annoying when you get right down to it. I never actually lost someone recently, I just put on someone ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fate knows no personality

    Thank you. This is the first poem I've written (accept those chessey kind you writ in grade school, but they don't count, do they?) And I must admit, this is ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Life's Course

    Thank you. I must admit, It's a bit rough around the edges, yet that can be fixed.

    Oct 9, 2010


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel