User avatar

tswizzy22

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Ousland Uprising

    Hello! To start out I really like all the world building you put into this. I could tell that while the war happened in the past, it still had a ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Memory

    I thought it was really good. It almost felt like an extended poem at times. Like someone else mentioned, I'm not sure that someone would know that what they were ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Prologue

    First of all your first few sentences.... I love them a lot. Hooked me basically instantly. You mentioned that the Gods were too afraid to speak up on their ideas ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue

    Hello! Definitely a good start that you have going here. I think all the imagery you include in your writing is fantastic. I could easily picture this entire coffee shop ...

    Sep 2, 2016


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill