User avatar

tommyknocker

  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Excellant Bargain

    Wow, I wrote this story over year ago. And I thought it was terrible.

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Hottest Day Of School For Brett

    Hey everyone thanks for the comments. I understand the characters need more fleshing out, but I didn't want a too big of a story. But maybe that's just laziness on ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Can We Still Be Friends? (After This)

    Hey, I agree Sargsauce. I write stories on a whim. I think I should really flesh it out and develop it more. I hating writing cliche stories, and I felt ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rollercoaster Love

    Hi. i don't usually read poems. But i clicked on one, you know just for the casual glance. I'm no expert, but i really enjoyed reading this. I like how ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Words on my Skin

    Hi i really like this piece. You kept it simple and fresh. I think the oppression of fat girls in everything is oversued. Especially in school environments. But you have ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Empty Sky

    Well with the amount of reviews there's no point in me saying much. It's basically all being covered. Great Job. ~ T.K

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Dreamer's Dream is Just a Reality

    Hi. I liked this piece. But, i come away feeling muddled. Perhaps that's just me. Probably is me. So don't worry. Anyhow, i really liked your use of descriptions throughout ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Great Space Panda

    Wow I'm really confused by this. I think you repeat Rainbow Supreme too much. It makes me think his some exotic pizza.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Why?

    Hi all thanks for posting your comments. Immediately after i woke up i wrote this story (?) don't know why. It just came to me. Anyhow, i should make things ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any good books I can try?

    When i was in year 3, i got bored with reading the "Laser Beam Series." So i read Bram Stokers, "Dracula." Nice read, and it's not that scary.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Right Where I Want You

    Hi all thanks for posting. where is all that fear and terror? Was there not another door to run out from? I did have some better ideas for this. One ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hands

    This is very well narrated. It reminds me of a loving grandmother, so delicately written. Terrific stuff. I have nothing else to say.

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    Just keep going. Don't get bogged down. Just keep the words flowing, even if you don't think the story is gelling together. Don't lose hope!

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Last Story

    Hi, thanks to all who commented thus far. Yes, it may feel cluttered and a bit under done. I just wrote it on impulse, for i had this dream involving ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short Story

    Hey, it wasn't harsh. Thanks! I wrote this for a competition a while back and it had to be under 500 words so that's why the ending may feel compact,abrupt ...

    Dec 30, 2009


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew