User avatar

tinny

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aethel's Sketch

    This, Myth, sent shivers up my spine. Reading it immediately made me think of something you'd written earlier, I think it was 2.2, where Aethel mentions being referred to as ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Work or Die

    The first thing I though when I read the title was Work or Die? Read or Die! (yet more proof that I am a sad sad person) A-nyway. Stupid ass ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ALIEN ATTACK! IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE SAFTEY OF OUR PLANET!

    Firstly, space it out so it's easier to read. It is a scary thing when a printer develops a personality of it's own Take out the apostrophe. It seems like ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    The ladys at my college LRC will hate me for it, and say I'm wasting paper (they say that even if it's work -_-") but I'm printing this off so ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    ROAR! Brenna was contemplating over the last few days. The word 'was' doesn't seem to fit properly in my mind, I would change it to Brenna had been contemplating... The ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Uglies

    Uglies is very good, although I still don't thaink that Pretties was as good. I'm yet to buy Specials. They do have the added benefit in that they're some of ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A quick 3 page story i need opinions on

    Okie dokie, I can see you've changed the beginning part a little from when I read this in le bookshop. (And Elk has lost his head O_o) The first thing ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Pearlman Institute

    Meow I was reading through and just though I'd mention; The cages smelled of blood and urine with a hint of ammonia Urine degrades into ammonia, and that's the smell. ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Prayer

    aka just go smoke some weed and youll get it) I won't comment on that O_o Anyhoo, I really liked it, it reminded me of a poem I once did ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I don't really like either. I tried reading LoTR but It bored me beyond belief. I liked the first Harry potter book but after that I developed a deep rooted ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    After I read 'Of mice and Men' for my GCSE it killed all joy I would have ever gotten from reading the book on my own. We had to analyse ...

    Feb 10, 2006


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom