User avatar

time_fox

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THEM

    Well, Anna Graham got all the things I was going to say for the grammar. Put a little more sensory images in your story. All I have really read is ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    It seems like you had to force the rhyming which sort of took away from the poem. I didn't see any grammar so great job with that. ^_^ Umm, the ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampire Empire

    “Chill the fuck out” says Ellina ridiculously “You almost hit me.” I just pulled this line out. You need a comma after out and also you need a comma after ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A simple four letter word

    This poem has a lot of meaning to it. Some of the lines were forced because you didn't stick to one metre. Well I'm not one to talk about it ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One to believe in

    It has a mystical feeling to it. Wondering who or what you can believe in. I think it is true that people have to have something to believe in other ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    These are good books. Not really one of my favorites but still good. Anyone who watched the moives will see that the boos are better which they are. Seeing as ...

    Feb 25, 2008


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller