Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tales of a Kingdom

    Alright, I edited it! I hoep it works out well =P I like the additions but from what I remember there was no dialogue in the chapter just describing and ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twelve)

    Haven't posted my views lately have I :P well that is cause I have no complaints yet and I really cant see any complaints coming. Did I read it'll be ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood 1.2

    As we all know :P I'm no good with reviews so I'll just say it was great and put up chapter 2 :)

    May 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Six)

    Chapter Six- What the Voice Said Ah, yes, chapter six. This is, and has always been, my least favorite LoSLoR chapter, hands down. Really? I found this to be the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Four)

    This chapter is pretty muvh the 1st chapter you describe like mental but as I said in my pm reply i like the way you just describe but you didnt ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    Not really a review just want to say after reading half of the second chapter I actually felt excited to continue and there is only one writer currently who can ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    Only two royal vampires were allowed to be Awake at one time. i read and liked what i was reading up till here. sounds far too much like underworld with ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 1- Edited

    A) It went really fast. Maybe you could have her thinking about her situation or something as she walks, before she sees the guy. Maybe something about when her father ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 2- Edited

    After reading these 1st two chapters I must say I like where you are going with this. I hope the fantasy comes in very soon? May I also place some ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Star-Flight (Prologue)

    I'm not the best reviewer but I will say that after reading that prologue I actually want to read the rest :) post more cause it kept my attention well ...

    May 3, 2009


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance