User avatar

thewritingrose

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clouds

    YES! I came up with that on my own :3

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clouds

    I shall 'just take it easy', thank you. I believe having that sentence, has caught some attention. That's what I want for the story. It makes me think as I ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clouds

    While I love your criticism, I have to disagree. Most of my favorite authors go on every now and then about stupid little things. I do take to point that ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Imaginary Friend

    Tehecx

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Imaginary Friend

    I really liked this. I'm new here. Haha, this was my first read on the site. I could relate to it. I think that's the best thing writings do for ...

    Jun 15, 2015


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian