Random avatar

thethinkerofthoughts

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: * bubble-gum flavored medicine

    I've said this many times - just because a poem or song may not make sense or the reader cannot decipher the meaning doesn't make it a bad poem. Sometimes ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: * bubble-gum flavored medicine

    This is good, really good. I think it's about pretending you're happy when you're really low. That's my interpretation anyway but it could mean something completely different. Enlighten us! Good ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Throw It Away/Do It Again

    Nice. It's about a diary or journal, right? Moving onto the next entry, wanting a differnet past when you read it back and not being able to properly describe all ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled thoughts of a confused mind searching for answers

    way to say the same old "I can't believe you left me". . Yes in a way, but this is in a context about death, not romance just to make ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the girl who cried wolf

    Hey. Good poem, though (probably missing something out which is blatantly obvious) I don't see a connection between title and actual poem. Please fill me in (despite the fact everyone ...

    Sep 2, 2007


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb