User avatar

thecherryblossomgirl

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Birds of a Feather

    This is very beautiful. At first I was a bit skeptical, and then the more I read the more I realized that this is a mature view of a hurt ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Reflection

    I love your use of words, the diction is fantastic and the sentances have a good flow. Very good description, I feel like I can see everything you describe perfectly. ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sprinkler

    One bright Saturday morning, George noticed an oddly shaped sprinkler in his front yard. He didn't remember installing one, and didn't think anyone else would have. Who would install a ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: NECROMIA: Of Beginnings

    Prologue Blackbark Woods was not the sort of place one thought of when dreaming up images of healthy, green trees or small, friendly critters. The trees of Blackbark were actually ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "It's the Rules!"

    I like the idea you have about an autistic brother. I also like the part about watching him sleep. Everything could use a little more detail, however. Expand upon why ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Blind me

    It was dark. Too dark for humans to exist in. It was the feeling of darkness that plagued the world. I was lying in bed, hoping to fall asleep and ...

    May 17, 2010


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow