User avatar

thatoddkid

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 17)

    This is the second fourth of my review. Why am I starting with the second instead of the first? I'm cool like that. Actually, I'm a total loser and accidentally ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Carry me Home Chapter 3

    (I think IcyFlame got most of my nitpicks for the first part.) Hannah and I looked at each other for a second without saying anything. And then we both exploded ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Urbanization

    Poetry and I don't get along... But this reminded me of a song and I'm not just going to put the song here because that's weird so I'll review this ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Face that I Remember

    I hardly ever read poetry. I definitely don't review it. But today's all sorts of weird, and I figured I might as well give it a shot... And in such ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 2

    Her driveway was full of cars, none of which I could really see since it had grown dark outside during the drive. -The way you say "none of which I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: One Time Only

    Sorry this took a while. Minor headache. I just want to say that I don't know what this sounds like to you, so if any of the changes I suggest ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Honor's Gauntlet (1.2)

    I would save the hardest for last... And it's currently 12:35 a.m. I apologize in advance if this is all meaningless gibberish/garrulous praise. “Seven-eighths…you give all the coins to me.” ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Are You Still Mine?

    The lights were out but the sunlight that gleamed through the closed window blinds gave enough light. -I see what you're trying to say, but I think you could find ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And All is Mended

    From my angle, I couldn't see her face for her hair. -Hmm. The second part of that sentence sounds odd. I think it's your use of "for". God, I'd forgotten ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Teshi

    So I'm supposing that reviewing this is pointless because it's for a contest (that you placed in)... but it has no reviews! So... Don't ask. -So why -- oh... Okay. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Life and Death

    Down farther is a mother clung to by two little blond ones and when the mother removes an auburn wig, you know only what has plagued her and the two ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 1

    Let's get started... I've been waiting to review this for forever. He asked me why I didn’t wait for him longer, he said he loved me. -This might flow better ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: These Chips Called Moiety

    It took me forever to get to this, but at least I finally got here. On the other hand, you hadn't posted anything (you have points now, by the way ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: VII--0.5

    The only thing that bothers me: The breaks. Your writing has such a surreal quality – it draws the reader into a dream, but every time you come to a ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Honor's Gauntlet (1.1)

    This'll be short, mostly because other people have already said what I was going to say. But just to sum it up: the first three paragraphs are awkward and need ...

    May 26, 2011


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov