User avatar

taytay0939

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 2

    In the next few chapters it changes, a lot, and she isn't in danger of dying for the same reason. Trying my best! :D (PS Deidrum isn't going to be ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Roses Have Wilted

    Wow, that was amazing and deep and had virtually (or at least not to my sight) no errors what-so-ever. You are great at poetry! Keep on writing!

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    I read that book about a year ago and you're right, I must have been doing that without even thinking about it. I'm going to change it up though, Like ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15... and a half?)

    OMG!! that freaked me out for a second! Your story is awesome. You deffinately need to write some more!!

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (3)

    wow! so exciting!! i can't wait to read the next one! wait, why am I typing here??? I have to read the next one! :D

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    Well, as you can tell, I added on to it some more so that it tells you a little more about james, he's a guy, and of course since it's ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Demon of the Sea

    I thought it was pretty good, I didn't notice any mistakes besides 'nobody' should be no one. Other than that, it was good.

    Aug 5, 2009


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart