User avatar

taylormcmullen92

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cursed

    Amazing! Beautiful work! will her ever come? Its a typo but no big deal. He not her. I love it! Keep writing! --Taylor

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Way You Say My Name.

    Your peom is beautiful. Now I just hope that it’s not too late For me to go up to you and say That I still love the way You say ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not Yet

    not yet I think and the clouds cover the sun not yet and I stand taking the grass in my hand with me Those last lines are so powerful and ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There's A Whole Where Your Name Should Be

    Wow. This poem is so sad, but very good. I felt every word as if I was you. Very good all around. Keep it up!

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Last Convo

    I love it. You draw everyone into it in the begining. I think everyone feels that way when they've been dissapointed by the ones they love. Keep it up, your ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The playground is burning

    All I can say is AMAZAZING!! I know everyone else has written a lot more but I'm out of words... I love your work! Keep it up! You've inspired me.

    Aug 10, 2011


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.