Random avatar

tapatia

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: To Touch (1)

    Hey Chakita1 Well, I must say that it is a great idea, of course you always come up with unusually sad ideas to write. Admit it. So Green told me ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.1) [newly edited]

    I like this version of your story better. I found out the relationship with her father, which makes much more sense as to why she mourns him. It's like, now ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.7) [newly edited]

    This is a very good story. I like it a lot. I especially like the way in which you write the dialouge very fitting to the era the story takes ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Waiting 1920

    in the beginning you had a little problem with point of view. you were referring to the character as 'me' or 'i' then referred to her as she? i would ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.4) [newly edited]

    :D love it, i like the way you write. it does seem like it's not the 21st century but a much older one. It did confuse me that you skipped ...

    Oct 23, 2009


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn