Random avatar

taihackett12

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Rice

    Hey Noor, I really liked your story! First of all, all of your historical facts were used correctly. Second, I liked it because it was exciting, and entertaining to read. ...

    Mar 11, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: The way of Buddha

    Hey Ayden! I really liked your story first of all. All of your vocabulary was correct, and you started a new paragraph every time there was dialogue. I wonder if ...

    Mar 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Ocean of Nothing

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey Garrett! So I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I thought that it was very interesting, and detailed. I liked all the characters in the story, especially the captain! The ending ...

    Mar 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Ocean of Nothing

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey Garrett! So I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I thought that it was very interesting, and detailed. I liked all the characters in the story, especially the captain! The ending ...

    Mar 1, 2016


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream