User avatar

sweetcandycanes

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Insignificant Untruths

    Hello. This is a really interesting piece of poetry. I love the wording and the imagery of the poem. You used a lot of commas, but other than that.. Not ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just a Dream.

    Hello. This is a really inspiring song. If this was a hit, i would listen to it all day. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Newborn Feelings (LOVE POEM)

    Hello. This is a wonderful poem. It makes me think about the person I want to be with, with the rest of my life. You should be a poet. You ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All want to do is

    These are good lyrics. I can actually hear the music in my head and I can hear how the person sings it. :D

    Dec 27, 2010


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec