User avatar

stilltyping

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Cynic Speaks

    The fourth stanza particularly, I would break that stanza into three or possibly even four lines. I wouldn't have thought of its a good thing you thought of it for ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anna Karenina

    ...I fell in love with Levin...he just had all those...agricultural reports and stuff.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anna Karenina

    Poor Imp: Thanks! haha I was saying Karen- eena !

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Far From the Madding Crowd~Thomas Hardy

    I love this book. I'm a huge Thomas Hardy fan, and this is my favorite written by him. I did a book report on it last year. Gabriel Oak is ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ex.tincture

    something – merely misshapen, mishandled and now appearing similar, no longer dis- At first I thought, "what?!" So then I proceeded to read the poem over a few more times. ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Truth About Furby (Pt. 1) & (Pt. 2)

    “Grandma…” The little blue eyes of Lulu changed to a crimson rage. I don't know whether you were leaning towards horror or humor here, but...the image made me giggle.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    That was pure mastery. 'Twas puzzling, because it doesn't seem like much of an ode, though it is strange how that bothers me more than a squirrel carrying a duffel ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting Away

    Posted a slightly revised version.

    May 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting Away

    Well, if it's an assignment...turn it in as is and your teacher will still be extremely impressed! Hehe...though it seems far too complex an idea to be for school. Is ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting Away

    Ah, yes, you lost me- not from boredom, but because your dialogue needs some work. SOME BASIC TIPS: 1. Your characters don't need to say 'eh' constantly. It's, eh, kind ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Scarecrow Incident /P

    Well, I loved that piece. Especially the last paragraph, how, although slipping back out from the speech, is connected and relevant. I thought the image of of the classmates filing ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: a treatise on fertility in goats

    Very stylish and disturbing, but uh...what's your point?

    May 1, 2006


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy