User avatar

steward

Steward Forever

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Taking Back The Strip

    Haha., that would be 1 and a half peas in a pod., xD I'm half., you're very welcome., :)

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Other » Theatre, General Re: A Blind Affair

    Oh man., brain not working., :P having read it again, including the title, I get it., :) now I really appreciate your work., that's just awesome., :)

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Amazing...

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Just Talk

    You're soo welcome., :)

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Last Moments

    Thank you so much for the review., :) I'll edit it as soon as I can., :)) I love cats a lot too, but I've never had one put to ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Last Moments

    I was pretty depressed myself, to be honest :/ ., :)) thanks for viewing., *-rock.on., :D

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Other » Other, Realistic Re: The 'e' at the end of Secrete.

    I suddenly remembered Batman and Mr. E., xD haha., Nice piece though., :) *_rOck.on))

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Silly thoughts :)

    lol, that's hilarious... :)

    May 7, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Desert Trap: Please Close

    Sorry, I thought I could continue this but when I realized I couldn't, it was too late...

    Feb 8, 2012


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown