User avatar

starrynight89

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Savior

    hello tn, Thanks for the review, I will fix the grammatical errors. I'm planning on editing this later (again) but thanks for the input. :) *starry

    May 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Savior

    hey Aedomir, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Eek, I thought I had caught most of those tiny grammatical errors.. anyway, your insight was extremely helpful. I went ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thank you so much Trombonist for the review! :) You actually brought it back. Yes, the MC is humorous but also shy..hope that came through. The girl is fun-loving and ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thank you for the insight Stella! So kind of you to review :D --starry

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thanks Geek, you are too kind! Yes, the MC's name is Rohan (male) and he is visiting India over the summer. :) Yes, I'm trying not to use many I's. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Hey sassylady333, Thank you so much for the review! :) I'm glad you like my MC. I feel kind of bad for posting this because, I should've checked over my ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Squallz, Thank you for your comment! And you seemed to have caught my weakness: characterization. It's just hard so, I've decided not to post anymore until I've gotten to know ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thanks the kind words bbb!! This draft is far from perfection but, I'm glad you think it's really good!! Bye, --starry.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Eek! Sorry for the double post, how did that happen? Oh and you're welcome! :D

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two cont. In the store there was only a few people. I had been telling the truth about finding a book. I needed to find one by Monday and ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wedding's Suck - Novel. - Chapter Two Up.

    Hey there, Just thought I'd leave a review! You seem like a newbie so welcome to YWS! PM with any questions, comments or concerns regarding my review. Take Care, --starry ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thank you so much for review, kokobeans! And I tried to fix the mistakes...anyone else?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Charminar Blues

    Thanks for the review Bigbad! And I understand what you mean about getting the MC's thoughts out more..thanks again!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #2 part one

    Big bad, nice one..didnt really look into spelling but: Prophesy-->Prophecy! Other than that: nice plot and I agree with mantis, show us, dont tell us. Keep going!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nano-Prologue

    Thank you all for your feedback..I totally forgot about the gender issue..oops..will change it immediately..again, thank you so much! :)

    Nov 3, 2007


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta