User avatar

starrgazer

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: The Boy Chapter 1

    Oh awkward, sorry for the double post, it didn't show up on my laptop beforehand :P

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: The Boy Chapter 1

    This is a sweet read and easy to follow. I don't have any critism towards your grammar or anything like that so good job. The small description of the boy ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Health Re: Dementophobia

    As soon as I saw the title, I almost laughed since the topic was just so...you. :) Also, this is crazy, but my name is Samantha and I have a ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mistakes - First Draft

    Wow, I have to say this had me on the edge of my seat. In the beginning, it didn't seem like much, but slowly, you did a very good job ...

    Feb 29, 2012


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)