User avatar

staplestoo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 12

    God I can't believe it took me seventeen days, eight months, and thirty-two hours to review this. Sorry. Anyway, this was better. I liked some of the wicked exciting descriptions, ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 11

    Huh. Well, I'll start by saying your writing is surprisingly good. Punctuation and grammar were both almost spotless, and the only thing that annoyed me technicality-wise would be vocab. There ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Naked Eye:A Story of A Ghost Chapter 1

    For all I know, this is a good story. But the punctuation is so atrocious I can't read it. EX. OF HOW TO USE COMMAS: "Hey, Jack," said Sarah, her ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Disneyland Romance

    I can't say that I like your name. But let's focus on the story. I was bored. I was so bored I threw up all over the world. But you ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Dance moves

    Um...this is fictional, right? That last review was pretty worthless. But a thirteen year old girl shouldn't be reading this stuff anyway. Rate it R. I don't like nit-picking, but ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Diary of a Seventh grade Girl

    What you just posted here = blog material. Especially with the lack of punctuation and grammar. It's sad that you like Abercrombie. But, besides that, don't be a punk or ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Train Wreck Chapter one

    Woah. You need to take this off right now before you get banned. It's practically chatspeak. Learn how to capitalize and punctuate before posting on a writers website. Please. Once ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Welcome to the Jungle

    Huh. This was a little strange. Probably the main thing I would suggest would be character stuff. If the characters aren't odd or interesting, the plot isn't going to matter. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: untitled ( the raid maybe) -part one

    I'm annoyed at the title. I refuse to read stories that don't have titles. If you don't have a good enough imagination to grab something arbitrary out of the sky, ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Derivatives 1.1

    Damn, this was pretty weird but I liked it. There were a few grammar sort of errors but I hate nit-picking so I won't bother. I liked how stupid Frankie ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "Voice" Chapter 1. here it is, what do you think o

    Wow. It sure took me a long time to get on here to review. But I understand why, so it's okay. I'm not much of a nit-picking kind of guy. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Flame Assassin~Chapter I:Encounters

    I know you said you don't expect a long review with how long this is, but this is too long to even read in one sitting. You're going to have ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Swamp Creature (Chapter 1)

    I had felt a storm coming. I could smell the rain. The air was warm and thick with moisture. Earlier that morning, my bones ached and I had a little ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Worry, Fear and Pain.

    I liked it. Here are a few grammar punctuation problems before I say more. The light from the surrounding city gave the park trees phantom like shadows that changed with ...

    Nov 14, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare