User avatar

sphealwithit

sphealwithit

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday Chapter 1

    Thanks for that :)

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Barber Shop Pleasantries

    You're welcome

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: I Cannot Speak For I Have Lost Words.

    Sphealwithit here, Happy review day Hope the following helps. The use of the & symbol makes it seemed rushed and it reads too fast. You said 'for you have betrayed' ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Firefly

    Sphealwithit here...Happy reviewing day I do like this poem, however I was expecting it to be longer. I like how its posed like a question and I love the art ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Mayday Chapter 2

    Thank you XD It took me forever to write this chapter :)

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday Chapter 1

    The hug was strange when I was writing it, however she only hugs Hayley because she is scared and she is the closest thing to safety she has.

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Mayday Chapter 2

    Thank you :)

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday Chapter 1

    Thanks i shall try and fix the mistakes. The feeling of a romance is there early because its not heading that way :)

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday Chapter 1

    Thanks for that :) i'll fix them

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Horror Re: Ch 1 - Ch 3

    Hello, Sphealwithit here, A happy reviewing day to you :) I like the idea behind the story, i'm currently studying psychology so this kinda thing interests me. You have forgotten ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Each by the Other

    I love this poem The first stanza starts really well, its strong. I like the: Dancing on crystal-blue waves part. The conclusion is as strong as your opening and the ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Yoko

    The descriptions are so vivid, it actually sounds real. I like how you described the ocean as being innocent. The theme is so dark yet you make it seem peaceful ...

    May 16, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dreams and delusions.

    I love the language it's different. The plot line is awesome how'd you come up with the idea? You could add more of how gwen feels like how does she ...

    May 3, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: A Love Story Gone Wrong

    I like the plot line, it's a good idea. It goes too qucikly though if you know what i mean, a little more detail would make it even better.

    May 3, 2013


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl