-
Re: Gimme what I love
Hey, this is a draft at the moment, need more inspiration to finish and tweak it. But it seems good for a rough copy. Have a look, review, love,hate or ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: My Dreams
When I look up at the stars, I just don't see little lights. I see a world of possibilities, That can take flight. I know I am just hoping, That ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: the incredibal icecube
The incredible ice cube I remember it was year 88 B.C. and I was running from the other kids in the tribe. I was running and tripped and fell on ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Chapter 1
Morcia is a plentiful land. The people of Morcia where doing there every day routine; shopping, cleaning, teaching, training and, fetching water. When all of a sudden the ground started ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: You and I
Again...first time at this kind of writing so I'm not sure if it's good... I lay, in my room all alone And I say, to myself that there’s nothing wrong ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Believe Me Then
I'd like to tell you what it's like The way I feel for you inside But the words just won't come out I don't think you'd believe them anyhow There's ...
Oct 16, 2010
