User avatar

sokool15

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: New Year's Eve

    Was this the story you were talking about? Anyway, here I am! Okay... I will say that the first part of this was absolutely wonderful. Amazing, practically perfect in every ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The White Knight

    ARGH! I hate my computer! I just typed up a big old response to this, and them my computer deleted it. :evil: Well, what I saw, abbreviated, was this: thanks ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Um... wow. That's all I can say. Well, okay, maybe not all. I also have a question: is this based on a true story? It really has that feel to ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I've Had You Before

    Wow - that was great. I loved the overall tone of the piece, and the dialogue was very realistic. I really liked the quiet strength (cheesy phrase, but it fits) ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken Glass

    Hey there! Overall, I thought this was a good story - well written, engaging, smooth, flowing style, and easy to read. I also really like your character - the reader ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Hahahaha - does "BHM" stand for Big High Master? Or am I waaay off? :P Sorry, I couldn't help it - just when I saw BHM I immediately thought of ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 3

    Okay, my first question (to be asked in a very irritated tone) is... why on EARTH haven't you continued this? You're just getting to the good part! While it's true ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    Hey, there! Took me a little bit, but here I am, critiquing. I loved this story, I honestly did. Your characters were loveable, your style was engaging and clear, easy ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 10

    Sorry, sorry! I swear I didn't even see this, even though I checked your portfolio. I must have just missed it. All I saw was nine, which I already critiqued, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Haha, wow. That was an interesting twist - kind of funny to see how different the series could have been if Edward was just a little less strong-willed. It would ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dreaming of You... The Prelude

    Hey there! Glad to see you started this. I would say overall it does have the potential to be cheesy, but it also has the potential to be amazing, depending ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dreaming of You...

    It sounds like a good plot - the appearance of her dream-man sounds slightly cliche, though. Perhaps you did that on purpose. I'm not sure if this would be the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Mmm, very nice once again. (I critiqued your other one too) What you've written here is exactly like something Stephenie Meyer would have written! I can get over that. Almost...too ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Wow! I couldn't believe how well you captured Stephenie Meyer's style! You have a really good grasp on the character's, too. I could imagine that very scene being in Twilight ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: BloodMoon chapter1

    Yeek, nice! I really enjoyed the Twilight series, and I love all these fanfics about it, from different perspectives. They really bring different ideas to the original stories, too. (people ...

    Aug 23, 2008


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle