-
Re: Goldfish(The Summary of Man Kind)
Hey White Rabbit! You write very well, even if it is "on a whim" like you said. I loved your poem, it's a different take on the world! And different ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: the cobwebbed boy
Hey ladymask! I agree with the other reviewers, you did too much telling in this story. Don't get me wrong, you have a good thing going for you here, but ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Untitled (Chapter 1) Draft
Hey Mockingbird1990! Welcome to YWS! I think I can help with your problem about this story's lack of a name. Here are a few suggestions: -Personal Demons (this would go ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: The Break Up
Hey ziggiefred! You asked for it, so here I am with your review :) The plot is pretty straight forward, the mother leaves the stepfather only to find out he ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Betrayal
Hey Fantasyfreak14! Amazing story you have here! It's definitely a unique piece. I really don't have any constructive criticism to say here. I didn't like Elena at first, but at ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #2)
Hey Solvalery! You have a few grammar mistakes in here, if you reread this outloud I'll bet that you can find most of them. But I'll point some of them ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Enough!
Hey nenc123! I hope you didn't write this because you were mad at someone, I'd be scared! lol, I'm just kidding(: The plot was solid, I really don't have much ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Highschool Love
Hey Stephaniez08! Welcome to YWS! I'm going to be straight with you, this piece is not very original. I've seen this plot line plenty of times and everything lacks individuality. ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter Two
Hey LibbyLovesDrums! You asked for a review, so here I am! There's potential in your writings, but you need more to it. Your sentences are simple and short, try combining ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: The Last Words
Hey Hibiscus! I loved your poem(: My favorite part was the ending, it was cute in a sadistic way! This world sounds promising, I wish I could live there. There's ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: How it Ends
Hey RazHuni! I like your piece! But if you want to pull off a story like this, bring out the emotion! Pile it on there, show the readers how heartwrenched ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold
Hey Sierra! I'll start off like everyone else did, I love The Killers!(: I think it's awesome that the song moved you so much to write a story based off ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: How You Got Here
Hey ladymask! I really liked this! At first I didn't like that you were writing as if I was the character, but at the end with the psychological tricks it ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: The Art Murderers (chapter 1, draft)
Hey romance otaku! Wonderful job on this! You have an amazing plot line behind this, I've never heard of anything close to an "arterers" so two thumbs up for originality. ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Music Unheard
Hey MitsuSora! Welcome to YWS! (: I hope you enjoy this website, it truly is an amazing writing website, especially for feedback. With that being said, I'm here to give ...
Jul 19, 2010
