User avatar

soccer9angelvb

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: tv in the kitchen

    I have one word to describe it; weird. I love your poem though. It's so creative and different and outside-the-box and mind boggling. The concept is really thought provoking and ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Christmas Tree

    Your poem is awesome! It's the perfect Christmas love catastrophe. The way you described the tree was really unique. I especially liked these lines: Pearls of light bloomed from the ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Just Friends

    This is a great writing piece. I loved how you described the secret love between them. It almost reminded me of a remake of Romeo and Juliet. How they love ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oath Of Silence

    I love your poem. It shows deep thinking on your part. :) I think you could enhance it by making it longer and giving even more detail on the silence. ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Metaphorical Knife

    I loved your poem. The way you described both the narrator and the friend was unique. I liked how it seemed kind of abstract and had metaphor after metaphor. I ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ocean of Emotions

    I loved your poem! It really made you think outside the box for the answer. I, personally, was clueless until I read the other reviews and then it made perfect ...

    Dec 11, 2011


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson