User avatar

soccer04rox

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Norm

    I definatly agree with mlowe16, it really is a great poem. Someone mentioned that they thought that the last stanza should be changed to say something about how he decides ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Reason to be Good

    I really liked the poem as it had a great message but I thought that it was a little to plain as others have mentioned. Another stanza would work but ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicidal Moon

    Hey this poem was really good and I really enjoyed the rhyme scheme. You said that you were sorry that the poem was lengthy but I disagree. Sure it's not ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elisabeth's Prayer

    I really like the poem. There is a special message behind it. I really like the repetition of the word "inside". Even though I don't usually like poems that rhyme ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Realized

    I really liked the poem but it feel like you wrote it once and then posted it without even really editing it. I can understand where this poem is trying ...

    Nov 30, 2010


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners