User avatar

smokingbooks

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Demons

    I really do like this poem, I like the depth it tells us about our demons. Our demons eat at us and I like the way you explain that. your ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Other Re: My Darling Gone...

    thank you for this. this letter for my story was actually based on me losing my Granddad a couple of years a go. i only just felt like i could ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Untitled

    I really like your poem, i like the depth and meaning and the way it speaks out to the reader. it makes you think, as you read it. With me ...

    Feb 4, 2015


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain