User avatar

smaur

  • Short Story » General, General Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    OMG!!!! Thats totttally what my teacher said!!! Maybe you 2 are liek related!!!!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Terrorists dis integrating ! Ahahaha. ... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist pointing that out.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: jack be nimble

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked the ending. :)

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wraith

    Hmm. Okay, yeah, that makes more sense. I'll see what I can do. Would it work better if I switched /1 and /2? Obviously they'd both need tweaking to fit ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Oh, and also — I have a sneaking suspicion as to who the Supreme Evil Overlord Person will be... Hee hee. This is lovely. Singing quartet indeed.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gossip...it will cause your ruin (Continued)

    Wow, I'm impressed. I think you're the first person who has actually listened to me about the formatting. Congratulations. You get, um, a cookie. ... now, all you have to ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Into the Mind

    A mixture of creeping and interesting. Hurray! Some notes: - Azure. Heheh. I can't help but picture him spangled in glittery blue sequins. ;) The demon is delightfully eccentric and ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Demons and Angels

    I will make various exclamatory incoherent noises and wild hand gestures because this is so much freaking better than Wraith . I'm not going to critique this, or fishr's story ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wraith

    Okay! Thanks, guys, for reading it (or not reading it, as the case may be :P ... bookworm_9867 — perhaps you could elaborate on why it was confusing/boring?) despite my ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: jack be nimble

    You haven't? Well. I like it. :D Thanks. :) ... I did just edit the ending right now — or at least, the part that Firestarter indicated needed fixing. I'm ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: jack be nimble

    Oh, wow. I'm flattered. You must have edited the ending, because it in no way fell flat. Hee hee. No, I've yet to fix it. I'll probably take a crack ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: jack be nimble

    Snoink >> Yeah, the general consensus seems to be that the ending needs work, so I'll poke around at it a little. I do intend to give the death sequence ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The DaVinci Code

    In terms of Dan Brown's questionable literary merit, I'd rather like to point everyone in the direction of this little article . *cough* Yeah, that's all.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: jack be nimble

    Thanks, all. And, yay, I get a hug! "This is my fiancé," you said. Wait ... wouldn't it be fiancee (with the accent, of course) if we're talking about the ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wraith

    - Chapter Two - /1 He brings her soup in the morning. He's poured over the instructions, read them twice, and still it tastes too watery. But it's hot, and ...

    Mar 15, 2006


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong