User avatar

skutter11

  • Script » General, General Re: Tortured Soul Asylum {Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, & 3}

    Wow, yhis pert of the play is powerful! I felt real empathy for the characters and it is well written. The image of the murder scene and the aftermath stays ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heartbreak

    I like this piece quite a lot, as it shows how vunerable people can be, but you could take out the bit where it says: "eventhough she wasnt really here" ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Morse Lake

    I like this poem a lot! The nostalgic feel you put into the memories of the Hammock were really good. However, I am a bit confused about one thing. The ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All That Matters

    I quite liked this piece, espiecially the twist ending. The imagry was fine and the word choice was up to a high standard. Oh, just one small thing, never put ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What has become of this Land?

    Great poem! This planet really needs some looking after. We have spoiled what was once an Eden. We need to stop and think, what the hell are we doing before ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Guitarist Of Guiltoro

    That is the single most beutiful thing I have yet encounted on the YWS to date. All of the Imagry and the way the Guitarist influenced everyone he met was ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Friends

    If you have ever got a comment from myself before you know how they usually go, but this story is spiecial. I could actually feel sympathy for this Vampire, how ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Undeadly Suicide of Hope

    Well, this was a gripping story and in all honesty, I didn't think the character would actually go through with it. All of the emotional language blended really well in ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wild Horses Of The Sea [Edit]

    I liked this one because I thought it threw up some valid points. Why can't we be free? Still, back to the review, your writing style is very good, the ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fallen Angel Halo

    Tar, I have really got to say that I like this poem! I am not just saying that because I am your friend, I just like it. It's not like ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limericks of the Cullens

    I quite like these poems and can't really find any problems with them BUT, it is a biggy, I am afraid. Never apologise for anything you ever write! The thing ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Gigaman : A Very Bad Pun.

    I liked this one! You used a lot of humourous devices here and very effictivly at that. I liked this bit: PM: But I am evil so I am not! ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gymnasium Nazi

    "your'" isn't correct. It is spelt "your". Other than that it seems like a good piece. I had the same sort of experience at my old school, when Jamie Oliver's ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lost Clown

    That is a very emotional piece. It shows that the fun in life is slowly being killed off, just like the clown. Permit me to use the quote "A lot ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fire

    You have an interesting concept and it is true. We do shelter around fire and it is inside all of us. So why do we think it is evil? Because ...

    May 4, 2010


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah