User avatar

silvermoon17

silvermoon17

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: It's just the beginning

    Problem here is that pyromaphobia, while being an existing thing, is not an excuse for the fact this guy was probably just scared of fire. And actionnnnnn. Although there is ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Corpse and the Three Powers

    Too much people shouting, screaming, telling other to keep going on.. this feels as if people are shouting in my head all the time.. I feel as if I’m having ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sognore 4.0

    Too much action.. Too little exposition.. But who is this story for.. Too puzzling for people my age.. Too action-paced and youngish for adults.. Too out of range for seniors.. ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Too Much Blank Space, Not Enough Vomit - Ch. 8.1

    So.. umm.. basically.. I find the story really.. how to say.. different than the unoriginal s*** you can find elsewhere, but this appeals for a wide, expanded range of vocabulary, ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: The mansion

    While not trying to sound harsh, this story looses grip on reality pretty fast. Aye, I know hooks are important- but exposition is just as important. You can’t just take ...

    Jun 5, 2019


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham