User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Weeping Witch (Chapter1)

    Hi Anma. I really love this story. It's concept is so compelling and so touching. You had a grasp on my heart the first time it was mentioned how the ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Life or Death Chapter 1 The Sand Wyvern Fort

    Love this FlamingPhoenix! I only spotted a few grammar mistakes. You used 'know' instead of 'no' frequently throughout this work. Near the end you used Nukas' name instead of Ndutu ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 3

    Thanks FlamingPhoenix! I'm really glad you reviewed this work - your reviews help so much! I'm glad that you pointed out those mistakes. And thanks for your encouragement. I'm glad ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: An Explanation

    Aw, thanks.

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 2

    Why - hello :)

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 2

    Thanks for the great review! I really like your tip about description. I really struggle with that a lot and keeping in mind about the senses will surely help me ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 2

    Oh, thanks I didn't catch those grammar errors. And also thanks for the tip about fixing my title. I'm really new to this and want to make it easier for ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 3

    Thanks - glad you like it. It means a lot that you found it interesting. Thanks for being so encouraging.

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 3

    Thanks Honora - I will include more description when I edit it again. Thanks for the great, and as always, very helpful input!

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Paper Napkin that Carried my Words

    So beautiful. There is really nothing to say. I think that it was perfect - I nearly started crying. Please keep writing pieces like these.

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Thanks. I hope that my next two chapters help clarify up a few things and that you are able to get a better idea of what the setting is. I ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for the review. Hopefully, my next chapter clarifies why the prince is asking for directions.

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for the review and the great advice. It really helps and I found it very encouraging!

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Hey Honora - guess who. Since I've already read your story (or what you've written so far) I just want to say that it is fantastic. I really like the ...

    Feb 22, 2019


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna