User avatar

shelbell

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Notes

    Wow. I really liked it. I liked how it was brought full circle. I've reread it mulitple times, but am still kind of speechless about the ending... Um...what to say ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    I liked it. It was short, but a good set up for the story. I like the description of the snow and of the boy. It was the kind of ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :Chapter 4

    Hey girl, Another interesting part of the story. I felt this was more a filler to get to the next part, but I understand that. It was short so I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rasberry Kiss

    I liked it. The end was so cute. I thought you transitioned well between the flashbacks and real time very nicely. The description you had in here was good too. ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :3rd Chapter

    Hey girl, First off, way to tell me you had something new up! I had to find it for myself! *Scoff* :P I'm just kidding with you. On to the ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mr. Perfect

    I like it. It felt really real. I can't wait to read more! A few things... There were a some run on sentences/ awkward phrasings. Yet you are not reading ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Kate Has 8 Lives. Chapter 2.

    Hey girl, So I'm behind, you'll know the reason and story when you read the pm, but I just read your other chapter too. I'm gunna review this one since ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)

    I like the idea of the poem. The way you structured is good. However, sometimes the lack of rhyme scheme makes the end of the poem hard to read. It ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 3

    Once again Curlyqpride, I like it. It's interesting. I can kind of see where its going, yet want to see where you take it. Your description was really great, especally ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Flower of Hope: Chapter 1 (fix)

    It's interesting. The overall story left me wonderingg what happened to the girl's father/ family and everything about the boy. I liked it. I can't wait to read more. But ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dazed at Amazement: Chapter two

    I like it so far. While the plot seems to be your typical run of the mill teen love story so far, I'm still interested in seeing where it goes. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bruiser Crew

    So far I like it. It's interesting. I like how you ended it alot. A few things though. You're missing commas in places. Also quotes should be in double marks, ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dying on my Terms

    Great story. I liked your descriptions of the scenarios alot. I do agree with the others about the narration, but I like it. I add something to the story. The ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Main Attraction

    I really like this so far. I agree with what the other reviewer said about the confusing part when it flips from Kate and Trey talking to Trey on the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kyle

    I'm not so good at the grammer thing, but I did see what most of the other people saw. But I don't want to repeat it so I'll just skip ...

    Jun 27, 2008


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green