User avatar

shaon

  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Helium

    Thank you, once again, Scribble. :)

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Daydreamer Boy Chapter 1

    I'm intrigued by the story-line... The beginning is very interesting. I feel desolate that I don't know what happens next. So... I think you should definitely write it.

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Smoke

    Thank you Scribble for your constructive review.

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Smoke

    thank you.

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Masquerade

    Hey Anne, I liked your poem (I still do). To be honest, I was intrigued by the use of 'rose' in your poem. I read the poem as a whole ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Masquerade

    Hey Anne, I liked your poem (I still do). To be honest, I was intrigued by the use of 'rose' in your poem. I read the poem as a whole ...

    Jul 7, 2015


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites