Random avatar

shagy91

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Last Hand

    Thx Anas for your comment, the forgotten "I" was corrected, but the advanced part I may not agree with you because the reader doesn't have to get the same picture ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I tried

    Very deep but very obvious! The thing is that you need to give imagery for your feelings, don't just right it straight forward, metaphors and symbolic entities would be great ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My nightmare of a life

    I saw nothing but a brilliant image of a life time, When i read those wonderful words... I could just draw pictures or even animate it for a movie!

    Jul 20, 2011


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman