User avatar

shadepelt

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Not My Daughter

    Okay, this was excellent. I kind of prefer intense poems with big points behind them to ones just about a pretty river (though I do like those) but this was ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Where Shadow Steps -Prologue, Chapter 1 & Revised Chapter 2

    “…sticking to the more open quarters where few houses were above single storey making for easy traveling and lots of open ground to see a threat well before its shadowy ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everything

    Your poem is a work of art. It really portrays emotion, I love it. To me it is bittersweet chocolate, but the ending really sums it all up. I can't ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Always Aislynn Part 3 (PG-13)

    I love this story, I've always been a fan of new Cinderella's. Not that the original isn't good, but I like girls with independence! I'm not too picky, but I ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: How to save your life; prologue

    First of all, fantastic prologue! I started it and wanted to keep reading, it had me thinking. What happened to this person/thing? Why was he/she born to kill? It has ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: wings and fangs

    Okay, first of all, amazing storyline. I think it needs a bit more development for the setting, and where Vaddy is, but other than that, you're off to a good ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening

    Incredible! everyone else already pointed out some of my grammar critiques, and now for idea. I thought it was stupendous! it's not like any other vampire story (I'm assuming she ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Alana: The life of a martial arts master, Chap. 1

    this is really good so far. Very interesting and a nice combo of romance/action. I've still only read chap. 1, so bear with me if I ask questions answered in ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mysteries (chapter one)

    "What?" I asked unconcernedly I would say “indifferently”, unconcernedly sounds a little weird I jumped as I heard my name being shouted.I had been so absorbed in a book that ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: War Mage

    I won't point out a ton of mistakes, because I think the others already did that pretty well, however, I have a few comments: first of all, great story line. ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ghost of the past... (rewritten, please read)

    I think it is a very great poem, trying to forget the ghosts of the pasts... sort of what I try to do. I also like the mystery... all together ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Storybook- Chapter Two

    “Se turned back to her game of solitaire and moved the eight of spades under the nine of diamonds and flipped the unexposed card.” It should be she. “Looking around, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Storybook Chapter One

    First of all, I love your story. It has a very interesting storyline, and I love your creativity! Some points: “She dropped her bike to the sidewalk as she pulled ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A dream or a Vision?

    Yeah, like the person above, I think the imaginary friend/realm thing is super cool. It was sort of depressing how Alex died, but I really liked it. The only things ...

    Aug 19, 2008


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li