User avatar

seeminglymeaningless

seeminglymeaningless

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two)

    Woooo, huuge chapter :P But I can't complain - I mean, look at Reprisal :P Anyway, on to the review :) Community service... They were kidding, right? Cleaning up a ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kiss of Death: Chapter Two (Part 1)

    Hey Tiger, half of the Dynamic Duo here to review :) I swear Azrael will come around eventually, but she's about nineteen reviews behind :3 Anyway, on to the review! ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Freya's Replacement (Episode 1)

    Hi :) Wow, you've got a whole lot of reviews on this already, so I apologise if I repeat what anyone else has said (I haven't read over the other ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter One)

    Hiya Skins :3 Here to review! Damn, I was hoping to review within an hour of the request, like last time, but your chapter is a little big to allow ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Day

    This is my entry for a school short story competition on bullying. And I think the first work of mine I've decided to rate 16. Is your story allowed to ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Pain Killers

    This is the story how Alec and Jane became vampires, how they got involved with the volturii and so on... this were just something to begin with i was going ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Salem [Chapter Three]

    Hi Apple! Jai here from the Dynamic Duo (or the Dysfunctional Duo until the other half finishes her exams :/)! Also, sorry for my late review. I burned my pinkie ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Possible Book Proulouge for what i am writing

    Hi Mark :) Before I begin, here's something I tell all users I come across who have committed the same crime (:P): When you look at wall of text like ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hi, Jai here to review, as requested. Now Jash, already most of the best reviewers on this site have reviewed your work, and I can see that a lot of ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: P.S. I Hate You(Contest entry)

    Hi Shubhi, I hope I didn't get to this that late :/ I only just got on. Here to review as requested! :D I stole a glance at Peter, his ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Way Of The Jungle (chapter three, read chapter 1)

    Hi there, very clever username :P I only realised after I tried saying it aloud. I'll have to remember that one. Unless of course you couldn't spell "pseudonym". On to ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Pain Killers

    Hiya Demoness. Some quick suggestions before I start my review: 1) (this is something I tell many new YWS users) First, when you look at wall of text like that, ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Unnamed) Chapter one (Rewriten)

    Hi Stealth :) Some quick pointers before I start my actual review: 1) Try placing your Author's Notes in spoilers so that they don't detract from the actual story 2) ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Slept Alone

    Hi Nightshade. I recently watched Requiem, a German film with English subtitles and it was so bad it depressed me. So if my review is harsh, please forgive me. Light ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Die Young

    Hi Snickers. This is a really touching topic and poem you've decided to share with us at YWS. I think you'll find no one has reviewed because no one wants ...

    Nov 15, 2010


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus