User avatar

sdshaw08

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Push-Up

    Oh, it was about popcycles!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Push-Up

    That is because it is a Cinquain poem. Duh! It makes since to me!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Imperfect World

    I really enjoyed reading this poem. I liked the part that you talked about dreaming about making a change yet, never getting around to doing so. I have a saying. ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Daggers of Salt

    Wow, I really enjoyed reading this poem. I love how you used the symbolism for the salt. Everyone knows that salt dries up snails and burns when it is poured ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Are You Alone In This World?

    I liked everything about this poem. I could tell it came from your heart and that is the best way to write anything.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams

    Personally, I find this poem to be one of the best haikus I have read in a while.

    Nov 6, 2007


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss