User avatar

scribblingquill

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Ode to Me

    I like the cerebral lands... ..and the ending is cute. well...not cute...whatever. you get my point.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I am Sixteen

    I LOVE the second sentence. Its fantastic. Totally true (I am indeed sixteen, although not adopted...that I know of). I think the ending is the weakest part. The description in ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This World

    I'm pretty sure there is a stark bird. but isn't the end meant to be "spark"? i like the ending but i think spark would make it more meaningful than ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Synesthesia

    The last line is epic ^_^

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Birth of July

    This is really cool, I agree the imagery is great. But I agree there's something jarring about "Heat not slackens". But yeah. go you.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Close you eyes

    i like the "memories as our lockets" part. Although I think you could take away one of the repetitive parts to give more of an impact when you do it ...

    Feb 23, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster