User avatar

scribblingquill

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Dad

    I like the end dialogue. And the bit about people beingon at you to get a job is totally true! My mum moans at me all the time about it, ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Difference

    O.o I think I really liked this. Though I don't understand it. Also I got confused cause it seems to be about monsters or vampires or something and then with ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Between Two Worlds

    I'm jealous of your title because it would be perfect for a piece of mine...damn you.... ...but yes. Its great writing. So I guess I can't stay mad. :D

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the unknown

    You are the house aren't you? Its discovering yourself? has anyone read that part In the Amber splyglass where lyra is described as a house, lights coming on and dorrs ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: These Words

    I agree if you want it to be a good piece of literature then you have to do what those people up at the top encourage. But I can tell ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Evening Lullaby

    I really really like this. All the imagery is so soft and delicate, the lace cradle, the feeling of a whole life being ahead. Its great. And the repetition of ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm a burden

    I really like this, especially the line You’ll need me when I’m gone, even if you’ll never want me. I feel like I would understand it better if i tried ...

    Feb 23, 2008


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red