Random avatar

scfdx

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: soldiers of eternity

    thanks, i fixed the grammar miskates. you know, I knew that I'm mistaken, but I wrote it like that because it just fit it quite good rhithemly. But I guess ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Destruction

    So much meaning in such a short poem. There is some few topics whose better not to broaden about it. Good job!

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: love and lust

    Very well written poem, very deep. Only someone who've gone through this feelings can write like that. I love you poem, I'm sure it's about true feelings, and this is ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Together Again Chapter 2

    Nice work. This is the second chapter I read from this novel, and I think it's great. You've increased the tense just by remainding new names. I can't wait to ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Open up yourself

    thanks, I'm glad you understand the message. In any case, this is not a poem or a story or something like that, it's a philosophical outlook on life, so it ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Starting a war

    Wow, great song (it is a song, right? is it meant to be tuned?) I can almost hear the music in my head. the chorus is greatly rhytemed, if you ...

    Sep 9, 2011


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw