User avatar

sbear1231

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Venom

    Thank you for the comment! Just to clarify, the blue spot was supposed to be like a huge bruise! Thank you for the kind words!

    May 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re:

    Hey, thanks for the comment. I actually meant that she was standing there in the middle of the forest but I can understand how that can be misinterpreted so I'm ...

    Apr 10, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Coming to a draw

    Hey thank you for the comment! Sorry, I've never been on any psych meds so I just kind of guessed as far as the medication goes :P but the idea ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Coming to a draw

    Hello, thank you so much for your reply! I just realized that really stupid mistake, I can't believe I missed it when I was editing the story. Your comments were ...

    Mar 29, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Esc (750 word)

    Hey, first of all, I thought that your story was very interesting! I love how you added so much mystery into the story. In the beginning, I certainly was not ...

    Mar 29, 2013


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato