User avatar

savannah_ohh

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Fatalities In My Family Chapter Two: Gloriana

    Hey, I have a review for you! "I can hardly breathe. Kill? I have never killed anyone, how come I have to be the one. As much as I want ...

    Nov 29, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Survival: The Escape, Chapter 1.2

    Hey, I have another review for you! The trio made their way out through the dilapidated doorway and towards the main hallway that would take them to the central hub ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Survival: The Escape, Chapter 1.1

    Hey, I have a review for you! First, I really like the descriptions you used! It does a great job of putting you into the scene and helping you feel ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Card Academy: Queen of Swords: Chapter 1

    Hey, I have a review for your story! First off, I really like the way you started off the story. "I step out of the cafeteria and gasp. No way! ...

    Nov 12, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Piling Of Bodies: Prologue

    "I feel my stomach tighten, not from hunger, but from worry. The crops had failed this year. Meaning that if we don't figure something out, we're in for a rough ...

    Nov 12, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Fatalities In My Family Prologue:

    I have been doing this for two years. Filming murders and photographing bodies. It's not an ideal job but several people pay me a very high amount for this. The ...

    Nov 5, 2021


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers