User avatar

saoirse

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Historian

    I just read it recently. I agree, it is very thorough, and you have to read it slowly or else you won't get the whole story. But that's because there ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    They might as well be real people. I'd like to think all characters could be real people ;-) I've never read it, but I have people telling me to read ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Delete please (seriosly)

    Okay. Here we go. It's childish. It's uninteresting. From the very first line, it made me not want to read it, and I can tell you that once I did, ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter is my favorite, followed by His Dark Materials. Harry Potter is just a wonderful story. Rowling is a great writer in that she can combine the dark with ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Anne Rice is my favorite writer ever. She's amazing. I mean, I'm speechless. I don't even know how to say it. Interview with the Vampire was a great movie. "Evil ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Garter Snake

    I think the beginning was really very strong and beautiful. You've got talent, especially concerning imagery. But the ending was slightly disappointing. It seemed more juvenile, like you were trying ...

    Feb 9, 2007


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath