User avatar

sanjeev

  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Hearts at War

    Hi Rascalover ,first of all i need to say that i enjoyed you article. Iam also appreciating you for keeping your thoughts on young writers society. Coming to the content ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Defect

    Hi First of all i need to appreciate you for putting your thoughts /experiences in web.I like the way you described the things or would be in a better way ...

    Dec 9, 2014


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein