User avatar

rosethorn

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The End.

    You surely have a way of shaping a story! My immediate question is, will you be continuing this or is this, as you say, the end? Very depressing if so! ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Velvet's Gift

    Here goes: I've ignored much of the language issues, as was requested and focused solely on the plot, characters and pace. You're attempting simplicity and I assume that means to ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Invisable

    Comprehensable message and it flows rather nicely. There are a few errors as far as spelling goes. But I'll leave those for SpellCheck to catch. Everything makes great sense and ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin King

    Unless it is absolutely necessary for the story, you should name your characters. It is agitating for them to only differ between "young" man and "old" man. Seeing that you ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Freedom

    Very much forced the rhyming. Grossly forced. If you were to ease the rhyming, you would open so many doors for yourself. There are a million words to choose from ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Work or Die

    You are shaping a very real world here and at a good pace. Nice start. Dialogue is always a nice start. There is a city here. It seems to be ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Life is Like Playdough

    It draws a very clear parallel. I like the idea. The idea of "playdough" is actually great. Because this is a serious idea but it's also comical because it's playdough. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Ark

    This is incredibly creative and intriguing! :D I love the "teenage lingo". I can't even say that you shove all this future stuff in our faces because that's really what ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nameless

    Only a tiny sliver of whitened silver hung delicately from the sky, drifting above the orange aura that seeped through the city. This isn't a correction really, but just something ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Arora

    It's very nice to begin a story with action, as you have done. But the first paragraph is dragging. Condense it. To the point and on with the story, if ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Story of Suspense

    Some cool suspense here, though the beginning is unclear. I woke up in a room, I hope. I knew exactly what this was about. I was seeing a woman: a ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Return

    Gorgeous lines and flow. I can sense the message is strong but it's full of holes and somewhat unclear. There isn't much revealing the thoughts you are trying to bring ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: innocent realizations from a less-than-inncoent girl.

    First of all, let me comment on this: What's up with your formatting? The way you wrote this out might be excusable in poetry.. Might. But for non-fiction? No. What ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: fix it

    This definetly sparks something but it doesn't hit strong enough because the rhyming is so incredibly forced. You've got the right focus as far as the message goes but you're ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: New Mother

    I liked the idea. I liked the length of the piece. However: Tiny white knuckles, gentle baby's knees . What exactly are "gentle baby's knees"? I didn't much like that ...

    Dec 5, 2006


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS