User avatar

rmbarkan

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cup

    I was amazed with the way this poem took something so simple (a cup of tea) and made it beautiful. The poem flowed very well and created a very colorful ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: losing time

    I LOVE IT!!! This poem was very good, the rhyme scheme was very well organized and the poem flowed very well. I really enjoyed reading your poetry, KEEP WRITING!!! P.S. ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Darkness Unpolluted

    I found this poem very interesting, and I like how the beginning draws the readers attention. The meaning is deep, but I thought that the end lost the flow that ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Prayer Flags at Nam-Tso Lake

    I loved this poem, especially because i thought the topic was unique, and i really enjoyed the language use. I also thought it flowed very well. :) My favorite part ...

    Sep 18, 2009


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres