Random avatar

regalredstar

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Invincible

    I like the imagary you used, it really painted a clear picture for me. However, I did feel that the second verse was a little, how should I put it, ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Defective (update 6/5)

    Oh, okay that makes sense thanks.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Typewriter

    Thansk to all of you for your imput! This story is currently going through a major overhall and I'll post it again when it's ready. ~®®§

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yelp

    A fun nonsense poem, it reminds me of poems I've read in children's literature magazines like Ladybug and Spider. On a minor note nat should be gnat. Other than that ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Psychedelic Sock Monkey and Potato Man (School Project)

    Good as a piece of humorous fiction, not good as a superhero parody. So as long as you don't tell people that it is supposed to be a superhero story ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Fantasy of Truth

    While I don't neccessarily agree with this poem's message, I did enjoy the feeling that the poem gives and loved how the beginning captured a bunch of abstract ideas and ...

    May 11, 2007


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot