Random avatar

raynelullaby

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Green to White

    I certainly liked your style, it was different from what I'm used to reading. Some of the lines confuse me however. Are you going through the seasons? Because I was ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Red

    I think you should add to it, I find it just ended a bit abruptly. Maybe clean it up a bit, by adding more detail and paying close attention to ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rememberance Peak

    I liked it! It was interesting, and I like some of the other readers found myself going back and reading it. Other than the spelling mistake that has already been ...

    Oct 5, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline