User avatar

ratdragoon

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Raven Wing: One

    You caught me with the thesaurus thing, that's a bit of a habit of mine... The historic accuracy worried me.. I based most of my research on wikipedia (I can ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Spanish Inquisition

    I thought the end was slightly rushed and abrupt, I'm not sure if you wanted the reader to feel that way but I was expecting more and was surprised when ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    Oooh sorry I didn't realise, do you already have some posted here? there is part one... but shoudln't a link appear near the top of the page, under "possibly related ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    Uh, this IS part of a novel...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    OMG it does :O, but don't tell anyone! thanks for the positive responses!

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h.

    The repeat paragraph is a typo, sorry bout that... The title is in caps because it's an abbreviation, of which more will be learnt further on, but I'll change it ...

    Oct 17, 2008


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author